Cowboy Roundup edited by Drew Hunt is now available in e-book format!
What’s better than a story about a sexy gay cowboy? How about a whole posse of them? Editor Drew Hunt has rounded up some of the finest authors in the M/M western genre to bring you this collection celebrating gay cowpokes!
Meet real men who ride the trail or ride the rodeo, join a wild west show or douse their thirst at the local country western bar. Whether in the bygone Old West or on a modern cattle ranch, these rugged hunks know how to ride ‘em hard and put ‘em away wet. And the ride lasts a lot longer than eight seconds, so saddle up, pardner, and let them take you on a wild ride ... or for a quick roll in the hay.
NOTE: Each of the stories in this collection is available as individual e-books for those readers who only want to pick and choose which they want to buy. Or do yourself a favor and rassle up all sixteen smoldering tales at once!
Contains the stories:
- Roughshod by Dale Chase
- Taming Brooks by R.W. Clinger
- The Spring at Sloan Pond by Lee Crittenden
- Rogayo by Landon Dixon
- Cowboy Therapy by Hunter Frost
- A Change of Pace by Drew Hunt
- Firefly Ranch by Rebecca James
- Wild Ride by Kassandra Lea
- Guy Walks Into a Bar by Georgina Li
- Nephi Takes a Husband by Bob Masters
- Flyboys and Cowboys by Michael McClelland
- Wild West Show by Rob Rosen
- Riding for the Brand by J.D. Ryan
- Daniel in Distress by Feral Sephrian
- Save a Horse by J.D. Walker
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ojete by Salome Wilde