Thursday, December 26, 2013

Triad of Power: First Quest @DenyseBridger


A few years ago I released a book called Royal Consort. It was a fun title, and combined my love of fantasy with my love of romance with an erotic touch. Somehow, I never found the right publisher for the book, and it just sort of died. Back in January, I requested return of the book, and it has since undergone a major revision to become book one in a trilogy. THE TRIAD OF POWER: First Quest released officially on December 22nd, and this is the official cover reveal and sneak peek at my next release. I'm really enjoying this story now that's it's been revised and edited, and leading to two more adventures. I hope you enjoy a peek at it, too!

TRIAD OF POWER:

First Quest

Available Now at:




No comments:

Post a Comment