Sunday, March 18, 2012

About this new blog


I created a new blog just for new releases. It's for brand new releases, not ones out for weeks or pre-release's. If you had a book come out this week, last week or there abouts, then please drop me a note at dawn_roberto @ yahoo (dot) com and put "New Release Blog" in subject or I may think you are spam. I will then send you an invite to post on the blog. I will not post for you. I am just super busy but wanted a place where I or others can post new releases for readers to go enjoy. 

Soon I will announce cheap (no more than $5) for month long banner or cover spots there but that won't happen till April at the earliest. 

What is allowed:

Cover of your new release
Title/Author name
Series name/Book # if applicable
Publisher
Genre
Buy link
Book blurb/tagline
Author Bio with links

NO EXCERPTS will be allowed. Anyone posting excerpts here will have their privileged of posting themselves taken away and I will then post your new release news for you. 
All genres are welcome.

Drop me an email if any questions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment